Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome to my page

Hi

Thanks for viewing my space. We hope to keep all our friends and family updated about my little world.

I was born June 28th in Columbia, South Carolina, but quickly at the age of 4 days moved to the Medical University of South Carolina, Children's Hospital in Charleston, SC. On July 7th they fixed my heart. I finally got to come home to Barnwell, August 5th. Here I live with my mommy and daddy.

I am busy growing now, but Grandma hopes to publish more pictures and thoughts soon.

1 comment:

Darwin Kinney said...

Dear Chloe and Family! We are so happy to know you are home, and it is great to get pictures of you!
We will be on the road for a few days, heading to Richmond, but will be back on email by Monday, the 25th, and will look for more pictures from you.
Love, Dot and Darwin